We collect information when you browse the site, when you place an order and when you fill out one of the forms.
In addition, we automatically receive and record information from your computer and browser, such as:
- your IP address
- The type of hardware and browser used
- The pages you visit
All the information we collect from you can be used to:
- Personalize your experience and meet your individual needs
- Provide personalized advertising content
- Improve our website
- Improve customer service and support needs
- Contact you by email
- Administer a competition, promotion, or survey
Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, exchange or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who help us operate our website, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Non-private information, however, may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We implement a variety of security measures to keep your personal information secure:
- SSL Protocol
- Login/password access management
- Network monitoring software
- Multiple computer backups
We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need to do specific work (e.g., billing or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information. Computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Cookies are text files, often encrypted, stored in your browser. They are created when a user’s browser loads a given website: the site sends information to the browser, which then creates a text file. Each time the user returns to the same site, the browser retrieves this file and sends it to the website server.
There are two types of cookies that do not have the same purposes: technical cookies and advertising cookies:
- Technical cookies are used throughout your browsing, to make it easier and perform certain functions. For example, a technical cookie can be used to memorize the answers in a form or the user’s preferences regarding the language or presentation of a website, when such options are available.
- Advertising cookies can be created not only by the website on which the user browses, but also by other websites that display advertisements, ads, widgets or other items on the page displayed. In particular, these cookies can be used to carry out targeted advertising, i.e. advertising based on the user’s navigation.
We use technical cookies and advertising cookies.
We use Google Analytics, which is a statistical audience analysis tool that generates a cookie to measure the number of visits, the number of page views and visitor activity. Your IP address is also collected to determine the city you’re connecting to.
Such a refusal, however, could prevent the website from functioning properly.
We use the email address you provide to send you information and updates about your order, occasional news, product information, news, etc. If you want to opt out of the country at any time and no longer receive emails, you just need to request them by filling in this form.
Right to access, change and delete your data
If, at any time, you wish to have access to your personal information, or if you wish to change or delete it, you simply request it directly on this form.
We are committed to offering you a right of objection and withdrawal for your personal information. The right of objection is defined as the ability of Internet users to refuse to have their personal information used for certain purposes mentioned in the collection.
In order to exercise these rights, you can contact us:
Camping La Source
Plage de la Saulce
13500 MARTIGUES (LA COURONNE)
Tel: +33 (0)4 42 49 62 57
Website section: /data-personal management/
The personal data of our Internet users is kept within a maximum of 36 months